We offer Hourly and Per Visit Care:
Hourly: You may not need help forever. You may just need help right now. Your needs will determine services and scheduling- from one-hour visits to someone living with you or your loved ones 24 hours a day.
Per Visit Care: Also known as intermittent care. Oxford assigns licensed nurses and therapists to administer doctor prescribed procedures at home. The length of each visit is determined by the procedure rendered. You are charged a fixed fee for the visit.
- Is Medicare certified and Medi-Cal licensed
- Employees are Insured and Fidelity Bonded for your Protection
- Is An Active Member of CAHSAH (California Association for Health Services at Home)
- Clients Are Never Under Any Obligation or Bound by Contracts
We will be happy to discuss your coverage or talk with your insurance company to determine the type of coverage you may have. Let an Oxford professional help so all you have to do is focus on getting better.
Oxford HealthCare accepts:
- Medicare (Managed Care/Medicare Advantage Plan)
- Worker’s Compensation
- PPO, HMO and IPA Insurance Plans
- Private/Self-Pay (Personal Checks, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express)
We are available when you need us, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays.
You will never reach a voicemail system. Oxford always has knowledgeable, professional employees available, day or night for a free consultation to talk about home health care needs for yourself or your loved one.
|Given a choice, many prefer supervised medical care at home as an alternative to a lengthy hospital stay or nursing facility care. Oxford HealthCare can help by bring the best of home health care to you.We specialize in providing at home medical care to those in need of procedures that can only be performed by licensed professionals.Our experienced and caring team of:
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs)
- Certified Home Health Aides (CHHAs)
- Therapists (PTs,OTs, STs, MSWs)
are licensed to perform virtually every medical procedure that does not require hospitalization in the privacy and comfort of home.
Count on Oxford HealthCare to meet all your skilled nursing, therapy, respite care and private duty needs.
- Wound Care, including Wound Vac
- Dressing Changes
- Medication Management
- G-Tube Feedings
- Trach Care
- Ventilator Care
- Diabetic Teaching
- Catheter Care
- Anodyne Therapy
- Oncology Care
- IV Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Care for the terminally ill
- Well Baby and High Risk Checks
- Disease Management
- Family Instruction
- Medical Social Services
- Respite Care
|Click Here For a Complete List of Services
|Call Us On Our Toll Free Number